Monday, December 31, 2012

THE 5TH ANNUAL "WHO'S ON FIRST" CELEBRATION!


Geronimo!

WHO'S ON FIRST 2013!

In yesterday's wrap-up of the literary edition of the ASOTV, I thought that the 2013 "Who's On First" celebration would be the fourth annual. Turns out that it'll be the FIFTH annual! And the third to be a marathon (at least one post every hour. This year? One ever half hour!)

It just shows to go ya how expansive the show is, that I've been able to find topics to write about. I did a marathon for 'The Dick Van Dyke Show' on its fiftieth anniversary, with additional posts once a month for the next year. And I always worried if I could come up with something as the deadline neared.

But with 'Doctor Who' - with all of Time and Space to play in - I will never have that problem. In fact, there were several stories I just had to turn down and save for next year - mostly of the connections between 'Doctor Who' and 'Star Trek', including the theory of relateeveety between the Sontarans and the Heirarchy of 'Voyager'.

So I hope you'll keep coming back today to see what I've come up with for this marathon. Actual posts will be running on the hour. On the half hour there are mostly videos. (And a special guest appearance coming up soon at 12:15 AM.)

And this project would have been the poorer visually had it not been for the several 'Doctor Who' groups I belong to on Facebook.  So I want to give them their well-deserved props now:

Doctor Who And The TARDIS by Craig Hurle
Derpy Who
Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Zone
The High Council Of Time Lords
The Matrix of Gallifrey

Live long and prosper! (Woops.....)

No comments: