Sunday, May 20, 2012

IT'S MARY CADORETTE DAY!



Today we're celebrating Mary Cadorette's career in Toobworld for no other reason than she's a friend of mine. (I probably should have done this on her birthday, but I've missed that by a couple of months.)

We'll be combining two of her characters into one in order to connect two TV series together. (Well, actually one of those is from an anthology series, so it's only going to be a link to just that on episode in which she appeared.) Plus we'll take a look at her most famous character and to her ventures as a member of the League of Themselves.

As far as I can tell, she never played a literary character adapted for TV so that gallery will be on a different topic.

Not only do I hope you enjoy it, I also hope she'll enjoy it as well!

BCnU!

No comments: